Thursday, December 1, 2011

My kindred spirit...

Well friends, this is a tough week for me! In two measly days, my sweet little Elizabeth Joy will be finished with her undergraduate classes at Lee University and will be moving back to Indiana to start her first big girl job, getting hitched to the man of her dreams in June, and beginning grad school in the fall! Needless to say, I am so proud of her and I feel so blessed to have been just a small part of such an extraordinary person's life. I never would have guessed that the spunky little twerp I sat next to in Coral's class would become such a dear friend of mine. She's become my family over the past two years, and quite frankly the she is the only person on the planet I can share my bizarre quirks with.

Even though things are changing, I know that regardless of where life takes us she will always be my best girl, my kindred spirit, my lizard!
How lucky I am to have known someone that makes saying goodbye so hard.








No comments:

Post a Comment