Saturday, July 10, 2010

Simple Saturdays...

I absolutely love days like today. I slept in...late, I went straight to my kiddy pool to catch some rays (and hopefully get some of this pasty whiteness off my skin!), and now I am here publishing my very first blog on my very first website. Scary stuff.

Anyway, on this site (which I hope to update frequently) I will be publishing different photography pieces I have taken, as well as some of my thoughts; silly, serious, and sometimes challenging. So with that said....ENJOY :)

Todays food for thought:
A brilliant and deep quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Read it a few times and take it all in.

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be uncumbered with your old nonsense."





My baby brother, Ian
My sweet sister, Taylor

My littlest sister, Jillyan

Home

Abandoned

Home

Home

Downtown Chattanooga, TN

Abandoned









No comments:

Post a Comment