Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet, sweet changes

Caramel Frapps from Starbucks, gigglin' with my favorite girls, a brand new tune that rocks my socks off, ya know, the really good ones that get put on repeat for hours, a good book and a warm blanket, new beginnings, and wearing orange nail polish just to remind me that spring is near, ...these things, my sweet friends, are my current cup o' tea. These are the things that keep me moving. On this dreary Monday afternoon, I am pulling through by the strength of these very little things. They make me happy. I am realizing that it truly is the littlest things that have the biggest impact in my life, and that is a first for me!

Today, I verbally said "I am changing" while casually in a conversation with a friend. These words have so much power in my life today, and every other day for that matter. I am not who I was. For the first time in my life, I can say that I am happy with me; just me. I'm not happy because someone else has made me that way, I am happy because I choose to be.

I am living by these words every single day. I have them plastered into my mind as I am reaching for success.

[She believed she could, so she did.]
 I believe I can be happy, so I am. 
I believe I can succeed, so I am successful. 
I believe I can do big things, so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment