Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eat.Pray.Love.


“Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?” -Unknown

I'm on a search for peace & self discovery, hello step one.
Since we only live once, I vow to live every day, every moment to the very fullest. I am done letting others control my life and my decisions, because I am the only one who has to live with the decisions I make. I am done caring what others think of me, I don't need anyone's approval but my Father's. I'm not going to be afraid to disagree or to say what you don't want to hear. I will be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. I'm going to be a little bit reckless, but within reason of course. I'm going to set and attain my biggest and littlest goals. I'm going to act my age. I'll eat til I can't eat anymore, then swear I'll never do it again when I'm burning it off on the treadmill. I will love whole-heartedly. I'll be spontaneous. I'm gonna live like I'm free.
No regrets.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect life with a good story. I should probably try it too. haha. I love you, sister. I need some time with you!

    ReplyDelete