Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Because you are curious...

25 randoms.

1. I hate wearing socks.

2. I suck terribly at telling stories.

3. If you cannot spell...I will judge you! Haha.

4. Odd numbers make me mad.

5. I can't stand when people suggest that they are a 3rd wheel when they hang out with Patrick and I. We are the least affection couple I know.

6. Nothing is ever awkward until someone says "it's awkward". True statement.

7. If I could, I would play Call of Duty Black Ops allll day errryday.

8. I love Jesus with all my heart. Don't know Him? Let me tell you about Him.

9. I am a clumsy fooool.

10. They're. There. Their. Three very different words. If you don't use them correctly, I will get really mad. Like, really.

11. Retail therapy is and always will be the best therapy for me. If only my bank account would agree...

12. I have low tolerance for insensitive people.

13. I work at Curves. It has it's ups and downs.

14. If I ever had the honor of meeting Justin Bieber, I'd probably cry. No joke. He is the MAN.

15. I love having lists. And I love checking things off those lists. I feel so accomplished.

16. I am a health freak.

17. I love love love to cook.

18. My eyes change color. Sometimes they are hazel. Sometimes they are green. Sometimes blue.

19. I'm generally pretty shy until I know you. After that, you'll never get me to shut up!

20. If it was legal to have a pet koala bear, I'd have one.

21. My favorite days are the ones where I cancel everything I had planned to curl up on the couch and read a good book.

22. I worry about everything, I swear.

23. I hate confrontation.

24. I am a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine.

25. There is no better feeling than being at home (my Michigan home) with my family. I miss them SO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment