Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Count your many blessings...

During this season of my life I have so much to be thankful for. Even though I should probably show my appreciate for these things more than around the holidays, here are just a few things that I am beyond grateful for.

-First and foremost, I am so thankful to be a daughter of the King Most High. I am thankful that, no matter what I do, I will never be plucked from His hand. I am undeserving of that kind of love!
-I am thankful for a precious family that I enjoy spending time with; a momma I can always depend on, a daddy who always provides and loves, and 3 great siblings who I can call my very best friends.
-I am thankful for my sweet little friends both in Cleveland and from home, both new and old, and for those friends who have become family.
-I am thankful to have the opportunity for a higher education... even though sometimes it makes me want to rip my hair out!
-I am thankful to be somebody's Bella, and for the joy that new relationships bring.
-I am thankful for my job. Helping women change their lives for the better every single day is truly a blessing.
-I am so thankful to be able to say that I have everything I need in a world of constant dissatisfaction.

What are you thankful for this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment