Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reminiscing.

I don't believe in coincidence. Today, i stumbled upon a poster I made after I went to RUSH camp in 2007 with all sorts of quotes on it that are inspiring to me, specifically right now. I couldn't not share!
Here goes:

-If it be so, my God can and will carry me. And for that, He is even more worthy to be praised.
-Christianity: being willing to fall, being dangerous for God.
-Love.Never.Fails.
-The little things do matter.
-I am a revolutionary; I am willing to risk it all.
-I would rather die than sell out for anyone other than God.
-His love is so much stronger than mine!
-"I will rise above, I will live for love, I will answer to the call."
-Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
-He must become greater and I must become less.

No comments:

Post a Comment